John Strand, CEO of Strand Consult, is back in Brazil in the week of September 29.
Take your chance to meet John and engage in a lively debate with polemic and provocative opinions on how the Telecom and Media development moves on in Brazil compared to global trends. A great opportunity to think out-of-the-box. We are arranging a dinner on September 1st in Sao Paulo at the retaurant Fidel (www.fidel.com.br) at 2000h, at the cost of the dinner itself: R$ 80,00. You can joint the dinner table by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Strand is a well-known consultant in the business. Anyone who has met John knows that he always speaks his opinion. Being honest - and giving his honest opinion on current issues in the mobile industry has become John's trademark - even when it means being controversial or treading on some toes.
Today, many International mobile operators, media companies and technology manufactures use John Strand on CXO and Board level as a strategic sparring partner when developing new strategic processes. John uses his many years of experience to simplify the most complicated
John is a member of the board of directors for a number of Scandinavian and International companies, and previously was a member of the Advisory Board for the 3GSM World Congress.
Here is a selected range of topics that you can indicate as to dicusss before the dinner:
- Successful Strategies for the Mobile Broadband Market
- The importance of the right distribution strategy
- The portal strategies of the future
- The reality for mobile operators on the Western European Markets
- Declining profit margins on basic mobile services
- Which mobile strategy should media companies choose?
- Is the mobile services market facing massive regulation?
- The question is not whether there will be a market for Location-based services
- Are MVNOs the mobile operators saviors?
- Mobile Payment, Top-Up, M-Banking has inspired to much activity, but what is actually going on, and who plays in the value chain?